Thursday, February 6, 2014

GET FEATURED




Come one Come ALL




SO if you love the look of CIVIL + FREE and where it is headed then  Keep reading! I am going to start a Featured Post for now once a month...


THIS is for both WOMEN & MEN! If you have a love for style and pride yourself in your own look then I want you! You don't have to have a blog or be one that post consistent #ootd to be qualified. All you need is your own sense of style & someone to take your photo ;)





I will be picking 1 participant




What I am looking for is:

1) obviously great sense of style 
2) CLEAR Photos (3 or more encouraged) 
3) A little info about yourself, what you are wearing, and why you chose it!
3) that you like CIVIL + FREE on Facebook.



* MSG me on Facebook @ CIVIL + FREE if you want to particpate  and we will go from there*








No comments:

Post a Comment