Friday, March 7, 2014

UPGRADE YOU




Another impromptu shoot but I am finding these are the most fun.  I am a pretty chill lady. I enjoy getting dressed up and I enjoy not doing so. These were taken on a 'hike' out at a place called Turkey Mountain... now if it is an actual mountain is quite questionable because it is more like a big hill. Who am I to say though... ;)   


I love comfortable and growing up I was outside all the time exploring and getting dirty. I still don't think it gets any more comfortable than a plain t-shirt and chucks.

And a shout to the always comfortable: HAREM PANTS










































And like I warned you I dance...all the time. 
Now I guess I've developed a new hobby of dancing in the woods...?

For a while I was OBSESSED with Wilda Beast dance choreography to UPGRADE YOU by Beyonce... if you haven't seen it you need to CHECK IT NOW! 

Soo Naturally... I try to dance parts of what I could remember like a normal human being... in the woods.

They say 'dance like no one is watching' Well...literally there was no one around so I did dance. 


















{ I wanted to give a more 'polished' look once I got back from the great outdoors }



So like before I just have my :

1. Harem Pants
2. Hi-top Chucks
3. Oversized T-Shirt


Then I added : 

1. Genuine Leather Vintage Jacket 
2. Grey Beanie 

































This Jacket is one of my favorite finds. It is genuine leather with sheer sleeves. Which is great for when the weather starts to get more warm giving you the option to break out some beautiful black leather with not having to worry about getting too hot. 

Any chance I can get to wear BlACK + LEATHER I am going to take it!  


Cheers my friends! 






No comments:

Post a Comment